After over ten years of world-building, Avengers Endgame has finally been released. This blockbuster is a superhero film based on the Marvel Comics superhero team the Avengers, produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. It is the sequel to 2012’s The Avengers, 2015’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, and 2018’s Avengers: Infinity War, and is the the 22nd film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU).
Avengers Endgame release date and runtime
Avengers Endgame has been released on April 26, 2019, with some advance screenings set for April 25. Some theaters are even letting Marvel fans marathon through hours of MCU world-building with marathons of select or all of the movies to date.
Until Endgame, Avengers: Infinity War, at 149 minutes, was the longest title in the movies bunched together under the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The running time for Avengers Endgame full movie is 3 hours and 2 minutes. This movie definitely is the longest installment in the MCU yet.
Avengers Endgame Cast
- Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark – Iron Man: The benefactor of the Avengers with electromechanical suits of armor of his own making.
- Chris Evans as Steve Rogers / Captain America: The leader of the Avengers. Before frozen and waking up in the modern world, he was a World War II veteran and was enhanced to the peak of human physicality by an experimental serum.
- Chris Hemsworth as Thor: God of thunder, an Avenger and the king of New Asgard.
- Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner / Hulk: A genius scientist, because of exposure to gamma radiation, he possesses super powerful strength and a green monstrous appearance
- Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow: A highly Russian trained spy and former agent of S.H.I.E.L.D
- Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton / Hawkeye: A master archer, and former agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Paul Rudd as Scott Lang / Ant-Man: Before become Ant-Man, Scott Lang is a former criminal. He was assigned to a special suit by my Hank Pym. A suit that allows him to shrink or grow in scale and increase in strength.
- Brie Larson as Carol Danvers / Captain Marvel: A former U.S. Air Force pilot and new Avenger whose DNA was altered during an accident, imbuing her with superhuman strength, energy projection, and flight.
- Don Cheadle as James “Rhodey” Rhodes / War Machine: A former officer in the U.S. Air Force and who operates the War Machine armor.
- Karen Gillan as Nebula: A former member of the Guardians of the Galaxy, and adopted daughter of Thanos.
- Danai Gurira as Okoye: She is the head of the Dora Milaje, Wakanda’s all-female special forces and T’Challa’s bodyguards.
- Benedict Wong as Wong: An associate of Stephen Strange.
- Bradley Cooper as Rocket: A former member of the Guardians of the Galaxy who is a genetically-engineered raccoon-based bounty hunter, mercenary, and master of weapons and battle tactics
- Jon Favreau as Harold “Happy” Hogan: He is Tony Stark’s driver and bodyguard.
- Gwyneth Paltrow as Virginia “Pepper” Potts: Stark’s wife and the CEO of Stark Industries.
- Josh Brolin as Thanos: An intergalactic warlord from Titan who collected the six Infinity Stones to impose his will on all life in the universe.
Several actors whose characters died during the events of Infinity War reprise their roles in Avenger Endgame, including Chadwick Boseman as T’Challa / Black Panther, Benedict Cumberbatch as Dr. Stephen Strange, Tom Hiddleston as Loki, Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch, Tom Holland as Peter Parker / Spider-Man, Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes / Winter Soldier, Zoe Saldana as Gamora, Evangeline Lilly as Hope van Dyne / Wasp, Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson / Falcon.
Avengers Endgame Review – No Spoilers:
Stan Lee cameo: As has become custom, Avengers Endgame features a cameo from the legendary Stan Lee. This is actually Lee’s last cameo ever, due to the beloved figure’s untimely passing. So, cherish this one, folks, because it’s extra special.
Avengers Endgame post-credits scene: Since 2008’s Iron Man, it’s been tradition for Marvel to include a post-credits scene with each of its movies. However, with Avengers: Endgame concluding a 22-movie arc, there is no after credit after this movie.
What comes after Avengers Endgame? Although Avengers: Endgame is set to conclude the Infinity Stone saga, this won’t be the end for Marvel Studios. In fact, Marvel fans have a lot to look forward to in the future, including new movies and TV shows.
Where to watch every Marvel movie: Whether you’re new to the MCU or have seen every movie multiple times, now’s a great time to get caught up on the Infinity Stone saga. We’ve put a post together of every MCU movie you can watch it right now.
Where to watch Avengers Endgame: To support the movie and have the most interesting experience, let’s go to the cinema – It is the best way to enjoy this blockbusters. However, some people can’t go to the cinema or don’t have the time, streaming movies online is also a good choice. You can use TeaTV application or visit the website: teatv.xyz to watch Avengers Endgame right now.